cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matt_Holmes
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi all,

I’m using Rollup to find the latest date in a custom CRM. The Max(values) approach always works fine, but in this instance I cannot select “date” as an option under the format menu in Rollup.

Screen Shot 2022-06-17 at 11.30.41 PM
Screen Shot 2022-06-17 at 11.30.31 PM

Any ideas? Many thanks in advance!

Cheers,
M

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Oh, I just noticed that your term “Values” is in purple. This purple color represents a field name. You probably have a field named “Values”, which triggers a massive bug in Airtable where rollup fields can never be used. The only way to workaround this is to never name any of your fields “Values”. Trust me, there is no shortage of bugs in Airtable. Lol.

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3

I am not seeing that incorrect behavior on my end. I am seeing the proper behavior. I would recommend opening a ticket with support@airtable.com.

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Oh, I just noticed that your term “Values” is in purple. This purple color represents a field name. You probably have a field named “Values”, which triggers a massive bug in Airtable where rollup fields can never be used. The only way to workaround this is to never name any of your fields “Values”. Trust me, there is no shortage of bugs in Airtable. Lol.

Scott, you just saved my life. THANK YOU!