cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JazzHall
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hey everybody,

i am looking for an app, that can show me availability of dates in a given timeframe and so far i couldn’t find anything, that seemed to fit my needs.

This is the usecase:

• We store only records with dates and time as we’re managing a venue, that is booked for events.
  • We’re getting asked about free dates in a specific timeframe.

This is what i want to achieve:

• I would like to put in a range between two dates (lets say 01. October till 31. November) and a time, after which should be no records or if there are, i want to be shown those.
  • Context: We have certain times, where events would regularly start (lets say 4pm) - if there is a booking before that time, that would be fine, if after, that would usually not work.
  • I want to get an output that tells me, on which dates in this timeframe this filter fits.

So basically it’s: Show me all days that don’t have a record starting after 4pm (we have such field, let’s just call it ‘EVENT START’) in a given timeframe.

I’m sure this can somehow be achieved by scripting or maybe there is some app available already?

It would be great to have this in the “app” section, we would only use it from time to time.

Thanks and best!
JazzHall Team

6 Replies 6
JazzHall
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Pushing this up - maybe this is also not the best subforum?

JazzHall
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Pushing this up again.

JazzHall
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Up again - anybody’s got an idea on this?

JazzHall
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Up again! Anybody? I might try another subforum.

Hi @JazzHall
You should be able to accomplish this with scripting. I am not aware of any existing app, though there may be. If you have a budget there are plenty of freelancers here that can write it for you. If you would like to try it yourself, I can do my best to guide you along here.

You can also create a calendar view to see the days with no booking.

Hey @Vivid-Squid , thanks for your reply!

A calendar-view (which we have) is not helpful, as i need this kinda “copy / paste” to send it to clients.
We don’t really have a budget either, so i’ll have to try scripting it myself.

I’ll try to think of a structure and i’ll get gladly back to you / the thread, if i should get stuck.

Best!