790 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
egordin
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Is there any type of shortcut/hotkey to force a “sync now” in all tables in the base? I often find myself in a situation where I just updated a source base, and am now in the destination base waiting for another table to sync in that base.

Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

If you know the table in the target base that you want to sync, you can manually sync it.

To manually sync your table click on the synced table’s dropdown menu and click “Sync now”.

There is no shortcut to sync all of the synced tables in a base with one button click.

There also is no shortcut to manually sync a table from the source. It must be done from the destination. You can see the destination bases and their last sync times from the sync activity log for the source table.

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

If you know the table in the target base that you want to sync, you can manually sync it.

To manually sync your table click on the synced table’s dropdown menu and click “Sync now”.

There is no shortcut to sync all of the synced tables in a base with one button click.

There also is no shortcut to manually sync a table from the source. It must be done from the destination. You can see the destination bases and their last sync times from the sync activity log for the source table.