cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jonathan_Glass
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there team,

I am trying to sync 20+ tables from base A to a single table in base B. Does anyone have recommendations on how this can be done without an Enterprise plan?

It would ultimately result in the table in base B to have all the records from the 20+ tables in base A combined under one table (like a master table of all the records). It is important that the records within the table in base B automatically match any changes made to any record found in the 20+ tables in base A.

The reason we want to do this is to be able to create a Airtable form in which the user can select a record from the complete list of records found in the 20+ tables in Base A.

We would really appreciate any help and feedback! Thanks in advance :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks
Jonathan

1 Reply 1

You would have to handcraft this yourself by either writing your own custom JavsScripts or by using a low-code/no-code automation tool like Integromat.

If you have a budget for this project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant & Integromat Partner to help you create this, please feel free to contact me through my website at ScottWorld.com: