Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NogueirAds_Ads
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi Airtable Experts.

Can you see if you can help me out?

I am using Zapier to sync records with airtable (all 3 are free plans).

All goes well, except for some date fields in hubspot.

For Most airtable date formats it doesnt sync and when it does its the wrong date. Like 10 or 600 years from now.

What am i doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

4 Replies 4

Welcome to the community, @NogueirAds_Ads! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: Please share specific details about your setup, including which direction you’re syncing (Airtable → HubSpot or HubSpot → Airtable) and the field types involved. If you can share screenshots, that would also help.

NogueirAds_Ads

Hi Juntin,
Thank you for your Reply.

I am syncing Hubspot->Zapier->Airtable.

IMG_20210801_174515_1
This how it looks like in airtable. Those are tests. I Will explain them on the Next screenshot.

IMG_20210801_175048

• Formated both dates as Local and nome synced.

• Both as friendly and only data registo synced (with the wrong date).

• US and nothing.

• European only synced the data instalação field (wrong date and hour).

• ISO synced nothing.

IMG_20210801_174534
This is how the fields look in Hubspot.

IMG_20210801_174735
This is how the ZAP is configured. Notice both the Data de instalação and Horário field are sent to the same Airtable field. But i dont think thats a problem. Certainly not this problem.
Nevermind that in this screenshot it says no data on the dates. During tests there was data there. As you can see by some of the tests.

I hope i wasnt too confusing.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the details. Even though the date format in HubSpot appears one way, that’s not necessarily how the data representing that date is being passed to Zapier. Once Zapier gets it, I’m not sure if it leaves the data intact or tweaks it in some way before inserting it into the Airtable field. I’d like to think that it leaves it alone, which means that it probably comes down to what data HubSpot is passing to Zapier.

As a test, modify your Zap to put the “Data de Registo” data into a single line text field in Airtable, and then share a screenshot of the results. That might provide more clues to what’s going on.

I am sorry, i missed your reply.

Thank you.

It didnt translate to a single line.

I was able to do a workaround with zapier formater. Not with those hubspot custom date fields but with some automatic system date fields.

Its weird. Looks like the custom date comes in a different format than the system one.