2443 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robert_Richards
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Just started using Airtable, seemed perfect for my use. Spent the morning importing some CSV tables, making some forms and views and a couple of Kanbans.
Great.
Except now it’s unusable all of a sudden. It can take several minutes to switch views. Sometimes it’s then come up with a an error like “File not found” or “resource unavailable”.

I really liked what I saw but it seems very flakey and unreliable. Is this normal?
There’s only about 350 records in my Base, so I can’t imagine I am at all taxing the technology.

16 Replies 16

I think Jon_Bole has it - I also found the service through a BBC News article this morning. Should have put 2 & 2 together!
Guess there’s been surge in demand that has overwhelmed the infrastructure.

Our London client mentioned this article as well in the same thread as the system failing.

Mary_Manning

Looks like it’s down across the board - it’s down for my company, too. That being said, it very rarely goes down and it’s performance is very reliable. You just happened to hit an odd/off time.

Central

Now working 100% as expected
for me at the moment.

Abraham_Bochner
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Earlier today, Airtable experienced some brief downtime. Our engineers are currently investigating continued instability. We apologize for the inconvenience, and will keep you updated!

— Airtable Status (@airtablestatus) November 4, 2019
Koen_van_Leeuwe
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We’re having the same “server issue” as wel…

Getting constantly the next message:
“Lost connection to the server You must refresh the page, or any change you make will not be saved.”

The internet works fine for other purposes…

Hi Robert, I’m so sorry that you are running into this issue. We did experience some brief downtime earlier today, but should be stable now.

You may need to refresh Airtable in your browser by reloading the page, or if you’re using the desktop app click on the Help menu and select Clear cache and reload.

If you experience any further trouble please write in directly to our support team by clicking Contact us in the app help menu.