763 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Grunty
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

On this page, in the section “Changing the displayed timescale” there is a mistake:
https://support.airtable.com/hc/en-us/articles/4408659009559

The button labeled “Today” will take you back to today’s date, which is indicated on your timeline with a blue horizontal line.

…that brings a memory that I feel like sharing.

When I was a little boy, I’d have difficulty discerning the meanings of ‘vertical’ and ‘horizontal’.
So the third or fourth time I asked mom the same question, she sighed and smiled at me, thought for a while and said:
“When you’re standing that’s vertical. When you’re sleeping that’s horizontal.”
And then to reinforce the point:
“Now little man 😘 time to go horizontal, it’s too late and you have to get vertical early in the morning.”

So I’m sharing a graphic tool for those of you (support editors included) that may occasionally have the same confusion:
Vertical is | horizontal is —

Best 😉

2 Replies 2

Aww, that’s a sweet story! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Also, you can report problems with support articles by clicking on the “No” button at the bottom of the support article page.

Yeah, my first intent was to report to support from the page, but then the legend for the button is “Was this article helpful?” I’d rather click “Yes”, as it was quite informative to me.
I sent message to support through the Help link. If I don’t receive acknowledgement today, I will report via “No” button - whatever the consequences be!