Help

Re: Toggle off "show attachments in reversed order", but keep attachments in the same order

Solved
Jump to Solution
326 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pjero_Kusijanov
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hello :slightly_smiling_face:

Need help with the Attachment field, please.

For some time now I use the attachment field to store images, and I had “show attachments in reversed order.” option toggled on.
Now, I want to toggle off “show attachments in reversed order.”, but keep photos in same order.

How can I accomplish that without doing it manually, since I have a loot of files and reccords?

Thank you,
Pjero

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Justin_Barrett
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

The easiest way that I know of to do that is via a script. Here’s one that does the job.

The actual code that reverses the order isn’t much, but I gave it a minimal UI via script settings, along with some feedback to make it more user-friendly. I don’t offer any warranty on how this thing behaves, but it performed well in my tests.

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
Justin_Barrett
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

The easiest way that I know of to do that is via a script. Here’s one that does the job.

The actual code that reverses the order isn’t much, but I gave it a minimal UI via script settings, along with some feedback to make it more user-friendly. I don’t offer any warranty on how this thing behaves, but it performed well in my tests.

Thank you @Justin_Barrett this does the job perfectly!