Help

Tracking API call count for the billing cycle (given the new Team plan limit)

Topic Labels: Admin
1511 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ari_Bader-Natal
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I see that the plan changes announced today introduce a new monthly limit on API calls. I'm interested to see how our current usage compares to this new limit, but I'm not seeing usage for API calls displayed in the Usage section of the workspace billing page. Is this something that we should expect to see on that page soon? Or what is the recommended way to see how accounts are tracking with respect to this new monthly limitation. 

5 Replies 5

I have the same concern.

@Adam_Minich Do you have any idea how to find this?

Thanks.

Yeah, I don't think that Airtable provides this information, so it will be extremely difficult to keep track of this.

cbell6889
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

You should definitely expect it in general. However, I wouldn't expect it from Airtable.

We are standing up an internal rate limiter and monitor to compensate in the short term.

Ari_Bader-Natal
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I also filed a support ticket with this same question. The response did not point to any new customer-facing meter of API calls per billing cycle. "We understand your request for better visibility into your current API usage so I will share this feedback with our product and engineering teams."

I do hope to see Airtable add a visible meter for this new monthly limit before they rate-limiting customers for exceeding this limit.

Matt28
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

The issue has been well-articulated, but this lack of visibility is plainly unacceptable. fwiw, we have also filed a ticket. Anybody gotten a response with a timeline?