2234 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Geoffre_Lucas
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, I’m using Airtable as my agency CRM. Before Airtable I was using Hubspot. A feature that Hubspot has and that we loved was the information when the client seen our quote. We could know at which time and which day the client opened the quote.

Can I make this with Airtable ?

Thanks in advance,

3 Replies 3

How are you currently showing your client their Airtable quote?

Geoffre_Lucas
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

At the moment I don’t show my Airtable quote to my client. I use an other platform to make quotes and I would like to use Airtable only so I’m in progress on this step :slightly_smiling_face:

You’ll first need to figure out how you want to create & show quotes to your clients.

Once you’ve done that, there is no built-in way to track people viewing things, so you would have to create your own solution.

You may want to use a link service like Bitly which can keep track of when links have been clicked on, and then forward people to the actual link from there.

But an even better option would be to use a webhook service like what Make offers.

I always like using the webhooks from Make, because it offers you unlimited control over what to do after the user clicks on the link.

I give a brief demo on how to use Make’s webhooks in this episode of the BuiltOnAir podcast.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld