1403 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jgray
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Any plans for this? I have parts of one AT I would like to sync to another but don’t want to merge both ATs and end up with an insane number of tables to manage in one AT.

6 Replies 6
Heather_Hale
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I’d like to do something similar: sync all my various client and project bases’ (and personal and domestic) To Do lists into one master To Do list (and sync to my calendar). Love to know how to do this!

George_Baker
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Also looking for this. Creating a synced view into a table of another base is great, as this way I do not have to give people access to the source work base. But I want them to be able to edit this information (such as change a delivery address for a client), and it automaticaly update back in the source database.

Angel_Baena
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

It would be much more powerful to link tables in different bases.

Ryan_Schmid

Agree that this would be a hugely beneficial feature & alleviate a significant amount of clutter posed by a one way sync with hacked solution (or need for expanded API integration)

But I want them to be able to edit this information (such as change a delivery address for a client), and it automaticaly update back in the source database.

In synced table, add editable fields, sync them (+primary) back to other table (answers) of first base, create automation to link these 2 tables (questions and answers) by primary field, add answers to question table as lookups.

Can you write up an example of this Alexey?

Would love to see it in action, but I don’t fully understand.