451 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mo-2207
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Since the new Personal Tokens (No API Keys) i cannot connect my airtable to typeform. Does someone has a solution for this?

The extension also does not work for my case, as i have an Opinion Scale, which i cannot map.

Thanks for your help!

1 Reply 1
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Typeform has dropped native support for Airtable, so you would now need to use Make’s TypeForm integrations and Make’s Airtable integrations to automatically move your form submissions from TypeForm into Airtable.

Similarly, JotForm has dropped support for Airtable as well, so you would use Make’s JotForm integrations to get JotForm form submissions into Airtable.

At first, this might seem like a bad thing that these companies have dropped support for Airtable, but it’s actually a blessing in disguise because TypeForm and JotForm always had very limited integration & very poor integration with Airtable to begin with. Now you have full control over every aspect of connecting your forms to Airtable. And once you start working with Make, you have native access to 1,600 other apps as well.

There is a small learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video to help. In that thread, I also provide the links to a few other Make training resources there as well.

Even better, you may want to check out the amazing & awesome Fillout, which is the world’s most advanced form software for Airtable.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld