Help
Other questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other questions Activity

Email notifications

Hello! This week my colleagues and I noticed that the format of our email notifications from Airtable has changed. We used to received email notifications saying the person's name "via Airtable." Now it appears as their email address. The new format ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

FIlter Column Content by time periods

I have a base where conversations with customers are sorted into different category, like pricing, features, complaints, technical requests, etc.I want to create an overview that shows how many conversations of each category happened in different tim...

Elimo_1-1715345593948.png Elimo_2-1715345635927.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Earn Airtable Credits from Sharing Templates Publicly

I have some useful Airtable templates and recently discovered that Airtable credits are a great way to use Airtable for free by participating in Airtable's marketing campaign for growth. My question concerns the best way to attract users by making my...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fetch Job Titles

Hi there,Is it possible to fetch job titles from Google or Slack without having people being an Airtable userThanks in advance for your help

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How does pricing work for AI search in linked fields?

I'm sitting with a client who needs have a massive library of materials that is put into subgroups depending on category. I thought the AI search could be a potential game changer, however they don't want to switch it on before they have an idea abou...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lookup Fields not showing in Linked Records

Hi,I have a table called Launch Calander that I link records from other tables like Email task, Website tasks and Digital & Print tasks.The lookup fields for all the other records show fine in the Launch Calander except for Email.I've tried deleting ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Airtable Community Guidelines
Looking for tips before asking a question? Make sure to review our Airtable Community Guidelines for best practices.
Top Kudoed Authors