cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Valdemar_T
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello,

We are using Typeform to collect responses, which eventually end up in Airtable. Responses come with image links, due to limited storage in typeform we want those images stored in some cloud server e.g. Amazon/Google and once stored in cloud we want Airtable record to update the links to cloud stored links. What solution would you suggest for this?

Typeform links look like this:https://api.typeform.com/responses/files/9f880b3c05bfc8db096c4cf291a5f15feb37efd0a99378ce1eb00d6299c...

We want to upload it to cloud and update Airtable record with the cloud path.

5 Replies 5
Andres_at_Conne
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

This can easily be accomplished with Zapier or Integromat.

Have you checked that? We can help if needed.

Thanks @Andres_at_Connex, I am currently checking Zapier, it seems to have integration with Airtable, but doesn’t exactly do as needed.

E.g. typeform itself can upload files to google drive, and we get link in airtable, how to handle further steps?

Convert typeform image link to google drive link, and have access to it from airtable same as to typeform file?

How to remove typeform record, maybe via Token, once image is successfully uploaded?

Check Integromat then, it seems they do have what you need out of the box https://www.integromat.com/en/integrations/typeform

@Andres_at_Connex ineed Integromat has something but I have some problems with connecting to it.

1. How do you check that record is created in Airtable?
  2. We upload images to google drive from typeform automatically, or shall we use integromat for that?
  3. Via integrate how to add get a link to those images and update corresponding Airtable record?
  1. Not sure what you mean by that. You can manually check and test if it’s creating the entry you want.
  2. You’ll probably want to use Integromat so it’s easier to get the corresponding URL
  3. Once you upload to Google Drive you get the corresponding link. You can then update Airtable with it. If you need help implementing it, let me know.