Help

Upcoming database upgrades. Airtable functionality will be reduced for ~15 minutes at 06:00 UTC on Feb. 4 / 10:00 pm PT on Feb. 3. Learn more here

Upgrade Google Sheets

262 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey, im new in Airtable and im having troubles. I have this Google sheet table y have managed to connect to Airtable, my problem is that every time I add a new record in Airtable my google sheet wont upgrade.
How can I make it upgrade?
Thanks

2 Replies 2

You can create an Airtable automation that adds a new row to a Google Sheet when a record matches certain conditions. You can learn more about automations here:

Hey there,

I'd like to add one more suggestion on how to automate Airtable to GoogleSheets integration and how to make it upgraded or appended on a desired schedule with the help of Coupler.io software. 

Coupler.io is a no-code data extraction tool, that can easily pull out the data from Airtable and other 30+ popular business applications to one of the following destinations: GoogleSheets, Excel or BigQuery. With this tool you can either refresh your data or back it up by appending new data to the historical one. 

Coupler.io has a user-friendly interface and it normally takes around 5 minutes to set up an importer, which will be running automatically on a schedule you've chosen (on an hourly or daily basis).

To have a better understanding, please use Airtable Source link to learn more about this integration. Also you can take a look at step-by-step guide of how to extract the data from Airtable to Google Sheets with the help of Coupler.io