Help

user can log in to our enterprise account using sso, but gets "free trial" message

Topic Labels: Admin
Solved
Jump to Solution
506 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoeMontibello
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,

I'm a relatively new Airtable admin. We have a user who can log in using SSO, but when he does he gets an error message saying that his free trial period is almost over. Since we have an enterprise account, I would think he shouldn't see that message.

His account looks ok to me in the airtable admin area:
airtableloginfail.png

(I covered over his real email address for privacy, but it looks like the rest of our users - uniqueid@dartmouth.edu.) I've tried signing him out of all sessions from the button shown, and had him log in with a different browser and a private window. None of those things helped.

I opened a ticket with Airtable support, but I thought it was worth posting here as well. Any thoughts on how to fix this?

Thanks and have a good day,
Joe Montibello
Manager of Library IT Systems
Dartmouth College

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JoeMontibello
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Got the response from Airtable support. The user had created a workspace before we moved into an Enterprise account. Once I found and upgraded his workspace to be on the Enterprise account, he was all set.

-Joe Montibello

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
JoeMontibello
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Got the response from Airtable support. The user had created a workspace before we moved into an Enterprise account. Once I found and upgraded his workspace to be on the Enterprise account, he was all set.

-Joe Montibello