Help
Other questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other questions Activity

Communicating Shifts to Hundreds of non Base Members

I'm looking for a way to communicate shift assignments to hundreds of individuals who are not members of my base. I use Airtable to manage poll workers. For their work assignments, I integrate Airtable with Make.com. When a staff member offers an ass...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feature request: Interfaces statitics - add a 100% bar graph

Bar graphs are super useful at looking on your data. Often, a 100% bar graph is really needed to compare categories.In this example, I'm comparing the effectiveness of different messages. Currently, as each message type was sent a different number of...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Salesforce record link

Hi everyone,I have a table where I import record from a Salesforce reporte.g. https://support.airtable.com/docs/airtable-sync-integration-salesforceEverything works fine, but I would like to have a button that redirects me to the salesforce record wh...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I refund my money

Hi BRO.I had gotten airtable team with two person a year but I didn't used my card and I need only one person a year .Can you refund my money from your company to my card. My account: comein64@qq.comMy reference number: 00803379Thank you for your hel...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Method/Workflow For Marking Up PDF Attachments?

Looking to build some QC tracking logs which would have paper inspection reports from the field as PDF attachments. Ideally I would like for the field inspectors to upload their daily inspection reports via a form which would then notify our QC manag...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I change my community display name.

How do I change my community display name.When I established my community profile a few years ago, I inadvertently picked -airtable- as my display name.I need to change this because community members think I am AirTable when, in fact, I am just a cus...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

'Open URL' button either opens a tab or downloads a file

When in data view I click a button that opens a URL, each time a new tab opens. To avoid that, I tried the trick of pressing the ⌥ button while clicking the button, but this time a .TXT file gets downloaded onto my computer on the clicking of the but...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
JBJ by 5 - Automation Enthusiast

Invalid inputs on Update Record Automation

Hey there people,I have been browsing the community forums and YouTube videos to fix my problem, but I can't figure it out. I always get errors I don't manage to fix, I'm hoping someone can explain me what I'm doing wrong.Context & Goals :I ingest da...

Capture d’écran 2024-06-27 à 12.30.39.png Capture d’écran 2024-06-27 à 12.31.29.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airtable expert

We are a self-publishing company seeking an Airtable expert to optimize our database management and workflow automation. Our goal is to streamline our processes for managing over 6000 authors/projects annually.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Airtable Community Guidelines
Looking for tips before asking a question? Make sure to review our Airtable Community Guidelines for best practices.
Top Kudoed Authors