5550 10
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rob_Warner
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have a table with multiple tabs that delineate project categories (I’m in Marketing so eblasts, social, blogs, etc.) and each of the items has an “owner” field with a collaborator assigned. Is there anyway to create a view or additional table where I could log in and see all the projects I’m working across all those tabs? I know within one tab I can filter for things assigned to me but I’d love to see everything I’m working on easily in one place

10 Replies 10
Ghaith_H
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

@Rob_Warner, wondering if you've made more progress on this issue? Idk if Airtable had Multi-source syncing back in June 2020, but it might be something you can use (https://support.airtable.com/docs/multi-source-syncing). I don't like the idea of having to go to a different Base, but you can create a Synced table in the new Base and then add data (which comes in as additional records) from multiple tables in your original Base. You can choose what fields to bring in from each source/table. So you would maybe bring in Owner and Status for example. 

Bonus: just noticed that you can then go your first Base, and create a Synced table and source it from the new Multi-source table in the new Base!! 

Please let me know if this makes sense, or if, since 2020, you've found a better/different work around! 

Why doesn't Airtable have a simple "Summary by User" button/table/view/extension!!? Beats me!