1151 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thomas_Stadelma
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have embbeded an airtable view in my website. When I’m opening this site I’m asked to klick on button to load the content of the airbase view. Is there a possibility to let the view load automatically when the website is loaded?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Thomas_Stadelma

Now I received the solution. It was a problem caused by a Plugin

“No, airtable cannot do anything about it. The text is from the Borlabs plugin you use in your website. Apparently there is a content blocker enabled that prevents the automatic loading of the content it iframes. You should disable it in the settings of Borlabs.”

See Solution in Thread

5 Replies 5

Hi @Thomas_Stadelmann ,

Are you using the Embed option under the Share View tab? I haven’t seen this button before honestly.

Thomas_Stadelma

Hi Mohamed_Swellam
Yes.
Have a look at Parlament – SIfJ Schweizerisches Institut für Judikative
and klick on any of the titels

This is something from your website not from Airtable. It seems the iframe is not visible until you click on the button. If the iframe is already there the. It will just appear

Thomas_Stadelma

No I find myself positioned between two chairs :winking_face:
I tried to find out what’s going on on the side of WordPress and tha’ts the answer from there:

WP properly renders the iframe. The “click to display” message is coming from the iframe’s source, airtable.

Thomas_Stadelma

Now I received the solution. It was a problem caused by a Plugin

“No, airtable cannot do anything about it. The text is from the Borlabs plugin you use in your website. Apparently there is a content blocker enabled that prevents the automatic loading of the content it iframes. You should disable it in the settings of Borlabs.”