634 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WeInk
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi I'm fairly new to Airtable, I am using an Airtable form for my sign up and I haven't launched it yet but when I try to use it to make sure everything is fine, I get a warning:

"
Warning: potentially risky form

"The user-created form you are attempting to access has been flagged as a potential risk. If you wish to proceed and view the form anyways, please remember to never submit your passwords through Airtable forms.

Please contact abuse@airtable.com if you would like to request a review of this form."

I moved my form from Google form to Airtable thinking it would save me time thanks to the automation but if there's a warning like this then it's not worth it. Airtable hasn't answered me. Has anyone faced this and found a way to resolve the issue?

1 Reply 1
Vic_Airtable
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @WeInk 

Thanks for reaching out! I just looked through our issues backlog and I'm not seeing an issue submitted from you (with the email address used to post this thread). I've created a support ticket for you and will be in touch! Please keep an eye out for an email from Airtable Support.