I was working for my client. Showed me an excel spreadsheet that needs to be transferred to a table to a particular base. What I did was I created a new table in order to import the spreadsheet instead and configure relevant fields. I then inspected if all the data showing are correct. Everything looked fine. I also added linked records and looks good too.
I then messaged him to check but said a few minutes later that he could not access. When I checked all the other tables are fine except the one I created. It looked just white screen. My client already tried refrehsing the site, closed and opened the browser too and it’s still the same.