cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
le_Labo_M
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi everyone,

When looking at the data loaded by the airtable website, I see that at least a frame is loaded from Doubleclick.net: I’m surprised to have this advertising business loaded into a app like Airtable, which business model is not about personal data.

Am I the only one concerned about this ? What is the doubleclick element purpose ?

Thanks for your answers !

2 Replies 2
Jon_Stephenson
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Doubleclick are a marketing and analysis company, so it is likely that Airtable le are utilising them for tracking visitor behaviour, which isn’t at all unusual.

This will help you understand what they may collect by default unless your browser security is set to block elements of this: Privacy Policy | Airtable

Thanks for the link, it’s interesting to see that we’re tracked for advertising purposes even in services we pay for. What is even more surprising for me is that it looks totally normal.

Having a service like sentry.io watch what we do to make the service better is questionnable but understandable, but doubleclick trackers should be banned from paid accounts at least.

Airtable has a great product, solid business model, so why not taking care about users privacy ?
Maybe it’s only a EU citizen feeling, but it looks like theses concerns are growing everywhere.

@Airtable, maybe you don’t need to be part of this system ?

Thanks for reading