1307 7
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thien_Nguyen_Ng
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m using Project Master app (picture attached) which link to Xero app (picture attached). Although I created a quotation, bill, invoice but it does not show up in Xero app(picture attached).Xero empty Project Master link to Xero Project Master app

7 Replies 7

Welcome to the community, @Thien_Nguyen_Ngoc! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: Can you share the formula you’re using in that {XERO} function field, and share more about the specific steps you’re taking that you feel should lead to a result in Xero? I’ve got a hunch, but it would definitely help to have more details from your end.

Thanks for your reply @Justin_Barrett

there is no formula, Xero is just an accountant website ( u can see in website xero.com).

You can see it like this. Project Master manages the process of projects but can not issue invoices or billing also cash in and cash out, so they link to Xero website to do those things.

Here is my screenshot, this is my old project it still shows the steps of an accountant job but now it doesn’t work like this anymore…Capture Xero

In the screenshot of your Airtable setup, you have a formula field named {XERO}, which contains a URL pointing to some part of the Xero website:

Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 7.35.00 PM

What’s the formula in that field?

ah, just sorting…
Capture Project Master

Double-click the header to open the field properties and see the formula. Copy it and paste it into a reply here.

Or select that field in any record, copy it, then paste it here so I can see the full output that it creates.