1955 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kulpreeya_kaewr
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello guys, I’ve been using Airtable for 6 days now and my boss ask me to arrange the raw data that he gathered into Airtable(in grid view? The ones that is looks similar to excel) and there’re a whole bunch of columns that I have to scroll left and right in order to fill things up and it’s kinda slow me down. so, I’m not sure that the Airtable can zoom in-out in grid view? I want to see those columns as much as possible .thank you

7 Replies 7

Welcome to the community, @kulpreeya_kaewrat !

You can expand a record by clicking on the little blue arrows in the left margin. You can also achieve this by clicking once into a field and then hitting your spacebar.

Hello ScottWorld!, thank you for answering my question but I can’t seems to find the blue arrow anywhere ; - ; can you point me out?image

In your picture, you can see them to the left of the number 474. You can also use the spacebar.

Is there anyway to zoom the whole sheet out like this? so I can see all the records at the same time?image

Unfortunately, that is not possible.

Oh, okay thank you so much!

You can adjust the zoom on your browser. It will affect the entire browser window, so it is not exactly what you want, but it will help you see more.