Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Ability to create folders and subfolders within a workspace

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matt_Sayward
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Some of my teams are going to be getting to the point of having 50+ bases soon.

Please can we make folders and subfolders within a team so that I can get them organised?

81 Comments
David_O_Leary
5 - Automation Enthusiast

+1 for me too. I sincerely hope that limitation isn’t intentional. You don’t limit your product’s features to suit a rigid pricing model, you adapt the pricing model for the software (and the best features for it). Otherwise you won’t be in business long.

Mike_Coghill

Has there been any movement on this? As we use the product and have more and more bases between teams it is getting messy

Caitlin_Giannin
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am wondering about this too. I think this is something that has actually held us back from upgrading, because right now on the free plan we use workspaces as folders. I’ve hesitated to bite the bullet and upgrade, because I know we will need to migrate everything into one workspace and it’s going to be so messy to keep track of internal documents vs. client work. Please flag this as an issue for your sales team – it might seem like a small issue, but it makes a huge difference for consultants working with multiple clients.

Tim_Bright
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yeah same here. My team is starting to get very annoyed at this - and using it as a reason to use other platforms, and maintain old bad work practices

Derek_Woodworth
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1000, I think this is a serious miss. I have moved over to a different platform (startinifity) for this reason. The type of work that I use this type of solution for (lots of separate events) requires a way to manage them at a high level. I really wish this was possible in airtable because API integrations are the best… :frowning:

Kristen_Glennon

+1 Much needed! Please add this feature - things are getting messy :frowning:

Yosauce
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 request for this. Would be so useful to be able to organize bases in folders.

Dean_Arnold
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

+1… Need now…

Huw_Thomas
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1…need now

Katie_Suchak
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 … Will help organizing