Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Account Switching

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Jon_Eckhardt
5 - Automation Enthusiast

It would be great to have quick and easy switching between accounts, as google has, for Airtable. Right now I work for more than one organization. I have brought Airtable into these organizations but it is cumbersome for me to switch between accounts.

Thank you!

Jon

57 Comments
Nikole_Wynn
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Is this really still not a feature? Please let us switch between accounts!!!

Matt_Grzan

Yes Please. Iโ€™d like the ability to switch between accounts in both the web and the IOS app.

Thibault_Seyna1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We really need this!

Ryan_Logan
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 for this!

TheSchwartz
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

A thousand times, yes! Personal and work Airtables shall not mix. Sometimes I'm even on projects having to log in with client-provided email, so that's a third account. A simple "Switch Account" in the profile pic dropdown resulting in a modal window containing other logged in accounts should do it.

aluth23
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I work for a dev agency and have over 3 airtable accounts, it's so annoying to land on the you don't have access page without a way to log out or switch accounts. 

DualClutchMedia
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

And here we are, nearly 2024 and still don't have it. Considering that most of us in lines of work that benefit from Airtable, work for multiple organizations, you'd think this would be an important improvement product improvement. Airtable, you listening?