Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Add base to Google Drive Team Drives

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ko_mu
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Being able to organize “links” to bases in Google Drive is helpful, but not very useful in an enterprise or team setting unless Team Drives are supported. Right now, if I try to drag an Airtable base from the default “Airtable” folder in My Drive to a Team Drive, the error message “This type of file cannot be moved to a Team Drive yet” pops up.

I know that Lucidcharts recently implemented Team Drive support for linked files, so it is possible.

Thanks!

4 Comments
Alison_Gresik
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

My team needs this too - we use Team Drives to store files that are used by the entire team, and I would like to be able to have the same syncing functions in the Team Drive that I have in my personal drive.

Kristen_Glennon

Checking in on this - we are currently moving over to using team drives and it’s really a bummer that I cannot access my airtable through the drive :frowning: would love to see this feature!

Dan_Heineman
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

It would also be nice if you could upload attachments directly from a team drive.

Travis_Schwartz
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Is this still not working?