Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Add cc: Option to Email Notifications for Forms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Arlo_Haskell
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I’m hoping this is the easiest feature request you’ve ever gotten!

All I want is to send form notification emails to other members of my team.

For example: I use a form to collect info so we can book airline reservations for our presenters. I want to notify a team member when a new form comes in so they can book the flight. I don’t want this team member to have edit access – and I think that’s the only current way to get them the notification email (they edit the form and select “email me”).

So in the screenshot below, in addition to the “email me” option, I’d like to see an “email team member” option.

4c35161fb1768d318bed895de69e479dca2df063.png

8 Comments
Martha_Creedon
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

This is a really important feature - any possibility of implementing this SOON? Please??

Bradley_Ellison
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

+1

There have been a few topics about this, but no response/action from Airtable?

Surely it is very easy to add an option to email another address? We need all completed forms to be sent to a ‘support’ or ‘customer service’ mailbox, not an individual employees mailbox.

Julian_Kirkness
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

+1

However, you can partly achieve this with Zapier - triggered by the new records it could email the contents of the email to anywhere…

Oleh_Vasylenko
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1. We require emailing the results of the form to the list of recipients too.

William_Zeng
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Has anyone found a better workaround for this? This feature would be very helpful.

Allen_Visitacio
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

It’s 2021, no feature on this yet?

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

There are many different ways to do this.

You can do it with Airtable’s built-in automations.

Or you can do it with an external automation platform like Integromat.

Or you can write a JavaScript to do it.

Or you can do it with external form software like JotForm, which even has native support for Airtable.

There are probably many other ways that I’m not thinking of, too.

Joni_Wildman
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I also need this feature ASAP. The automations workaround is clunky, and this should be a really easy thing to implement. Come on Airtable!!