Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Adjust Font Size

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Winston_Furlong
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Love AIrtable… However… A partly helpful solution to column width difficulties (cell data being cut off if too wide for column width) could be to allow font size to be changed - Universally across the entire grid view. Could we also have left, middle and right justification of cell text please. My integer number fields are right justified when the next field which has a text field is left justified, so the contents crowd together. Looks untidy. Layout is important right, to make it look really professional

12 Comments
Philippe_Huibon
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Font size would be huge for the Kanban view too. The current font size makes the Kanban view often difficult to use since the title for cards is very limited before it’s cutoff.

WilliamPorter
9 - Sun
9 - Sun

Yes I would like this too. And if the devs are willing to consider this suggestion, I would love them to consider also the possibility of conditional formatting of fonts in cells, for example, make negative numbers red, or make it possible to bold some text (say in the primary column) if some other condition is met.

But there might be an easy way to accommodate this request at least half way. I haven’t looked hard at the CSS, but my (fairly confident) guess is that the font size is hard-coded into grid pages and most other views in Airtable. I guess this because if I go into the Settings of my chromium-based browser (Edge) and change font size to (say) Large, the font size here in the Community increases but the font size in a grid view in Airtable does not. My Airtable console/home page (where my Workspaces list my bases) also responds to changes to font size in the browser’s settings. But as I said, the grid view in Airtable does not. Sad.