Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Admin Assign Personal Views

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jordan_Blazak
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

In our base, I have plenty of users who don’t utilize the Personal View setting, so our view list is getting cluttered with dozens and dozens of views that otherwise could be filtered out. Many views look like this but are public:
" Basic View - Jordan"

I think a great suggestion would be one of the following:

1. Workspace Owners would have the right to make a view a personal view AND assign the views ownership to an individual.
  2. Folders for Views to help keep views organized by teams that use them
1 Comment
Mareillia
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

100% Agree.

I often need to share bases temporarily with contractors for large projects, and many of them aren’t familiar with airtable which causes a lot of delays while I explain how our systems work and what information they need to see, or should ignore.

Admin Assigned Personal Views would be a massive time saver, and could be done a few ways.

• A Personal View manager in the Share tab.
  • A “Set Personal View” option between where a collaborator’s name is listed and their access permissions.
  • Have an option to create a “Personal View Template” which is automatically assigned to each collaborator.
  • Etc