Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Airtable blocks on mobile

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Sabin_Rodriguez
5 - Automation Enthusiast

My entire team about 10 of us are very active on AT mobile. But the biggest problem is we have to go to our desktop to check blocks. Is there anyway I can access blocks on mobile?

13 Comments
Oli_Steadman
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Am so ready for Blocks to come to iOSโ€ฆ itโ€™ll be a gamechanger. Itโ€™d be awesome to have an update from the Airtable dev team on when that might be able to happen.

Josh_Deckard
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

id love an update too! thx

Darryl_Hollida1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I would also love an update here. Blocks for iPad would be ideal.

Emmanuel_Galind

Airtable is great, but leaves a lot to be desired in ios, I think a platform a little forgotten, and I say forgotten because at least they should consider the ipad, to be able to do the same thing you do on the computer.

Blocks and Views.

please update

Bonnie_Jerome_S
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Android user here, would love to be able to use blocks on my mobile device

Emmanuel_Galind

Please we need to work in the same way with the same view on the iPad. Same as on the desktop computer. or be able to access the same desktop view in the browser. please update. Air table is great. Just consider compatibility. the same desktop views on an ipad or any tablet.

Indresh_Kumar
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

On Android, blocks needs to be widgets on the homescreen - and poof you just gave everyone a superpower

Russell_Bishop1
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Yep - my partner cannot use her Airtable base for invoicing on her iPad which she is very upset about!

And my personal finances require the Blocks to be usable on mobile (android).

caroline_gauthi
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Iโ€™d like too! Time tracker could be sooooo useful on mobile

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

I would like to see this, too. Alternatively, just make the web version of Airtable compatible with iOS. Currently, the iOS web version of Airtable DOES show the blocks, but Airtable canโ€™t be used in an iOS web browser because scrolling doesnโ€™t work properly.