Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Page Designer - Linked Records Table multi page

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dan_Harman
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I am working on a base where I want to produce a ‘page’ for records with a table of linked records which could contain anything from 30 to 250+ records. It would be great if this could be accommodated in page designer by allowing the table to be variable length and to paginate sensibly by repeating headings on new pages etc.

5 Comments
Richard_Beatson

I think this is a good idea. I would welcome this

Samantha_Varela
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Dan,

For now the only work around I have found for this is creating a “custom” page size and just doubling or tripling the page length. The only issue with this is that you might have to go to your printer settings (not Airtable print settings) and adjust the margins so any text does not get cut off. This will just continue the list onto multiple pages but does not repeat headings on the new pages. Let me know if this gets updated or you find another work around.

Thanks!

Trish_Claussen
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

The only other work-around I’ve found is to export all records then create a pivot table. I know there’s a pivot table block in Airtable, but it’s not as robust as I need it to be.

Gerrit_Atkinson
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

YES! PLEASE ADD THIS!
My workaround is to bring all my records into excel so that I can print them the way that I want. (I hate this since I started using airtable to get away from excel)
Really want to be able to print all the records in a view in a ‘report’ format, as described by Dan.

Lab_Culture
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Wondering if I can link my page designer for each record on a website that can be searchable?