Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Archive tabs / tables

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Barnaby_Bracham
5 - Automation Enthusiast

When you complete work on a table or a tab, sometimes you want to keep it as a record of the pass, but no longer need it for day-to-day operations.

For larger projects where many tables may be created, having the ability to archive tables that are no longer under active use would be a great way to promote base health, and to make jumping into a new base less scary.

16 Comments
Jamie_Ferrugiar
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes, I would love this too!!

zozo_zozo
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

i love this tool i want to use it

Jan_Bryson
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Has there been any consideration of this? This would be massively helpful in leeping out projects relevant and organised. Looking for an official response if possible :slightly_smiling_face:

Charles_REYNAUD
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Would definitely be really helpfull. Thanks Airtable team for considering it please

Danilo_Araujo
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Definitely looking for this

Liz_Nord
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am upvoting this feature as well. Really crucial for my team.

Allison_Campbel
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Has there been any development on this function? This would be a fantastic improvement.

Tristan_Fowler
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Still important and relevant. I donโ€™t want to delete these tables, but I do want more space on the top row, so I can focus attention on the tables I need. Even if there was the option to โ€œhideโ€ or minimize the tab, that would be useful.

Kate_Murray

Still something I would love to see considered!

Info_Uplift
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

So crucial!! I need to be able to hide or archive old projects, but still reference back to them. Anyone else have a base with 496749857934 tabs?