Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Block Idea: large image view for data input

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Silvia_Llopis
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

This idea was talked about in the comments here- i think it’s time to revive the convo!

I’m looking for a form view a-la-FileMaker. I want to design a page/form that displays my attachment (image) very large (in an ideal world the image could pop out when hovered over) with fields next to it that allow me to input data. The gallery view is great but my attachments are too small for my purposes. I need a very large image with my blank metadata fields next to it.

I manage the post-production for an apparel company and i often pass off my images to the style team and product team who then enter keywords that relate to the outfit in the images. They need to see the images very large to be able to recognize all the products in the photo. Then they need to input all the keywords into the keywords field, so i can then inject the image with the appropriate metadata :slightly_smiling_face:

What’d you think?? Here’s to hoping there’s a beta I can test! I’m testing Airtable right now and i’m so so happy that I found a web-based solution with most of the comforts I felt with my old love, FileMaker ❤️