Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Blocks/SearchTools/CheckmarksDeleting

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Emma_Blake
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi! So have a question.

We have a system where we are always putting money into Credit card numbers that are attached to certain bank account numbers.

The way we have it set up is

1. Accounts
  2. Credit Cards
  3. Flagged Accounts (Replacements for Cards)

We label it as T-Cardnumber-Accountnumber; we have two cards for each account number.

So T-1234-0000 & T-5678-0000
They both need 900 dollars in them at all times (so if they were both active it would be 1800)
So if T-1234-000 needs to be replaced, we empty its “portion” out of the bank account (-900)

What we do is we search via blocks to see if T-5678-000 is active (so it tells us if we need to leave 900 dollars in there to compensate for that one …say it got charged and there was only 1200 dollars in the account, so we would only take out 300)

Confusing.

Anyways, we wanted to use the “Blocks” search to find how many ACTIVE cards are linked to it. Thing is, we get replacements for the cards, and so on the “Cards” doc we will have like 5 or 6 cards that show the same account number (previous replacements).

We have check marks for the accounts that were “Added to account” . Once they are added to the account we put the Credit card code on the accounts tab…

How do I filter out the column “Added to Account” when searching in Blocks?
Or is there a feature where once I check mark the “Added to Account” column I can archive it that entire row?