Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Blocks: Table / View Printing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Damon_Talbot
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I really love the Page Designer block but found another feature idea that would be very useful. Right now when you use Page Designer it’s for a specific record. I would love a way to design a printable page for a view or table.

2 Comments
Valerie_Miles
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

It is beyond frustrating that this basic necessity is not implemented, at least as a template in page designer. The “print view” function is incredibly rudimentary and ugly to my customers, and to replicate the table view (in my case, multiple records of a very long checklist), it would take going to another table which lists the clients, creating lookups for my 80-120 records of that checklist, and then creating the page view, each time I closeout a deal. PLEASE Airtable give us this very basic functionality without having to use a third party solution.

Michael_Kelly1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I so agree, this is quite surprising and was very painful to realize this morning when I wasn’t able to deliver work for a meeting because I couldn’t print! Help!!!