Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

BUG: Horizontal Scroll Moves Vertically

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Goce_Ristov
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Shift + Scroll was working very well up until a few weeks ago. I am not sure what you guys changes, but it is definitely only a bug related to Airtable. Shift + Scroll works fine in every other windows application. Also tried the following from a few completely different PCs and the bug is still present. So it is most definitely Airtable related.

Whenever you hold shift and scroll, it moves horizontally fine. But at the end of the scroll, it moves a few rows up or down depending on the direction youโ€™ve moved your mouse scroll wheel.

This was not the case up until a few weeks ago. It all started happening when you updated something. So please try to fix this one. It is very annoying and makes horizontal scrolling rather useless.

24 Comments
Angelo_Piscitel
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Is it my impression or the interface was revamped but the bug persists?

DavidW
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

This should be fixed now. If horizontal scroll is still not working for you in grid view after refreshing your browser tab, please let us know what operating system, browser, and type of view you are trying to scroll in.

Cameron_Kaiser
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Accidentally used shift to scroll horizontally today and had to sit there for a second wondering what the heck had just happened. This is huge, thanks for the update! Donโ€™t be afraid to publish this fix in the announcements forum or along with one of the usual product updates; Iโ€™ll bet a lot of people out there are like me and still instinctively grabbing the scroll bar without knowing itโ€™s fixed.

Angelo_Piscitel

I just realized that the horizontal scroll is now working. Geez, it was such a relief. lol thanks, guys