Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Bulk Delete Views

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Grant_Dailey
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I would like to request the ability to bulk delete views. For my business, I create 30+ views to manage smaller segments of data. I do this for the purpose of creating embed codes to display on my website. This data changes seasonally, so each change in season I have to delete older views. This can be cumbersome, as I have to navigate to each individual view and delete them one at a time.

Perhaps there could be a checkbox function in the view list that allows me to select multiple views and then delete them from the view dropdown, rather than just in the individual view options?

21 Comments
Melissa_Frank1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I second this request. I plan one large event every other year, and copy the base from my last event, but clear out all records and comments. Why doesn’t this also clear out the views? If I were planning an annual event, I’d want to keep records in one table but not others… This is something I can handle in bulk, but why not the views from an unrelated event?

Justin_Hall
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have different use cases than those listed here; we just have a proliferation of views within our company. Now with dozens of views listed, I’d love a way to readily check boxes on a list of views and click delete just once. So we second this feature request!

Andrew_Roddam
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Would love to second / third this, in addition to offer the ability to “tag” or group views.

Daymiris_Echeve
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I also have this need! I’d love to just select/highlight multiple views at once and then have options of what to do from there (delete, make personal, lock, etc). But biggest need would be to just delete. Thanks!

Erin_Toth
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I third a request for the ability to bulk delete views! We “clone” a main base of ours fairly frequently and have to manually delete 20-30 views each time.

Elvin_Roest

Me too! Really cumbersome to go through each view, especially when loading times are high (which I would hope to see improved as well)

Rose_Haft3
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Agree. I would also love this.

Tom_Keysers
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

This would really be such a timesaving function.

Jeannie_Ruesch_
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

+1 for this request!
I create a variety of views in a table and when projects are done, it takes me a lot of time to remove the views one at a time that I don’t need anymore. This is frequent and not a one-off.

automadien
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Another +1 here, especially if this would allow batch editing of configurations, too.