Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Calendar view by week

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Catherine_Robso
5 - Automation Enthusiast

We are loving Calendar view! Any plans to be able to view by week and year as well as by month?

19 Comments
John_Beaudoin
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

+1 for weekly views!

Aaron
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

+1 - daily, gantt and agenda view too!

Y_K
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Some brainstormingโ€ฆ

1. A year-only view for those historical dates that you want to visualize on a timeline! Something similar to this could be useful (Year view) and complementary to Calendar view:
    blob.jpg

2. Weekly would be great for team task planning.

3. Monthly view would benefit from โ€˜continuous scrollingโ€™ so instead of page-turning, you scroll downwards one week per line.

Daniel_Thor

if week planning were added i could almost run my whole operation within airtable

mer
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly views!

Also, on the monthly view, it would be great if all the items each day can be seen, or maybe customize the number of records that can be seen. :relaxed:
Since I use airtable mainly for scheduling, being able to see all records on their respective dates at a glance would be immensely helpful!

David_Earley

+1 for weekly views!

John_Mazzarella
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

If weekly views were added, we should also have a duration field type added, of some kind. This might make the week view look like google calendar, with entries having a height to them corresponding to the duration an event would last.

Andy_Conlin1

Yes! Weekly and even daily views would be awesome. For organizing a film festival, it would be great to be able to โ€œzoom inโ€ in a date range (the week of the festival or even one day) and see the lineup of our films based on the date/time weโ€™ve added on their records. And Airtableโ€™s awesome drag and drop functionality would make shuffling the order around really quick and easy.

Jason_Weingardt
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Would definitely love to see this. Our editorial team works on a daily/weekly schedule, so the monthly view isnโ€™t really as helpful.

John_Beaudoin
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

As others have said, if you added a robust calendaring option this would enable me to consolidate many operations into one app. Daily/weekly/monthly (and annual for that timeline suggestion) would be great, with drag-n-drop from the sidebar. Check out Trellius (https://trellius.io/) for a 3rd party solution to Trello โ€“ maybe you can partner with them for this feature?