Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Can we please get MS Sharepoint integration

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
fionaholmes
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast
What is the proposed idea/solution?

Enable integration with Sharepoint spaces and OneDrive folders/documents

How does is solve the user problems?

Some of us don't use Google docs/sheets/form/etc. but Microsoft Sharepoint and OneDrive docs and it's very hard to extract value from Airtable without those essential integration with our everyday workflows.

How was this validated?

I am project manager and program lead who designs Airtable for wider org to adopt. 

Who is the target audience?

All Sharepoint or MS Office users (all of Walmart employees to start with!)

1 Comment
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

@fionaholmes 

Yes, many of my clients use Sharepoint and OneDrive, so this would be a nice feature for Airtable to add natively into Airtable.

In the meantime, if you're still looking for a way to connect Microsoft's apps with Airtable, it's very easy to create your own custom Microsoft integrations (MS Sharepoint, Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, etc.) by using Make's Sharepoint integrations and Make's OneDrive integrations and Make's Microsoft Word integrations and Make's Microsoft Excel integrations.

If you've never used Make before, I've assembled some good training resources in this thread.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and youโ€™d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consultant โ€” ScottWorld