Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Color Tables Tabs

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Adrian_Sanchez
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

It would be extremely helpful to be able to color code the table. Iโ€™m not necessarily looking for color to be based on a condition (hence a different thread).

Example Case:
There are five tables within an airbase. Two of those tables are focused on action: projects and tasks. Three are focused on people: the individuals themselves, the vendors they work for and their expertise. The tab for the two tables focused on action could be one color and the three tables focused on people are another.

6 Comments
Gabi_Messina
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

This would be great for my database!

Suzanne_Douglas
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We love Airtable! Our business is built on this amazing product.

All we want is to assign a colour to the Table TABS in our CRM base.

Then my life will be complete.

carrie_stephens
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

100% I am here looking for way that this can be done. It would be so helpful for those who need extra visualization. I remember by color.

David_Isaac
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

We also need a way to group tabs. Colors would work.

Kevin_Cassidy
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes, Iโ€™d love to see some sort of grouping/colour options. I have 25+ tabs in one base and itโ€™s a nightmare finding stuff quickly (I often have to resort to using the dropdown search feature!)

Kevin_Cassidy
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

If anyone wants a โ€˜hackโ€™ to do this - you can install a Chrome Extension thatโ€™s called User CSS.

Then you can add your own CSS and target the different tabs based on their table IDs. In this case I added a bottom border to each tab that I wanted to categorise.