Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Completion rate of the linked records of a single record

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
katherineh51325
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast
What is the proposed idea/solution?

I use Airtable as my Goal tracker, I have several tabs (from left to right) which are 2023 Goals, Quarterly Goals, Monthly Goals, Weekly Goals, and Daily Tasks. Each tab is linked to the next one. For example, 2023 Goals is linked to Quarterly Goals, Quarterly Goals is linked to Monthly Goals, Monthly Goals is linked to Weekly Goals...etc.

Whenever I'm done with one task on Daily Tasks, it means that my 2023 Goals, Quarterly Goals, Monthly Goals, Weekly Goals are all in progress. However, the bigger the goal is, the more tasks it will have. For example, 2023 Goals may have 2 Quarterly Goals linked, 3 Monthly Goals linked, 5 Weekly Goals linked, and 8 Daily Tasks linked. They are all connected, so it will be a lot easier for me to track if everything I'm doing stays align to my 2023 Goals.

Therefore, it will be great if there is a Progression Bar/Progress Percentage shows the completion rate of the ultimate goal when this ultimate goal is linked to one another.

How does is solve the user problems?

Easier for everyone to track their progress

Who is the target audience?

Project manager, project tracker, individual user