Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Copy / Paste records in ios

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zeph_rexx
5 - Automation Enthusiast

On a computer I can select multiple records, press CMD-C go into a different table and press CMD-V to paste the selected records into that new table.

Is there any way to copy and paste records from within the IOS app?

Otherwise, are there any plans to allow ios users to be able to log into the Airtable website from a browser to view the Desktop version of airtable? Or give us a spreadsheet view from the ios app?

I really enjoy the app, no question, but I have an ipad pro with a keyboard and its so painful sometimes to not have access to the spreadsheet and that extended functionality it comes with. Especially considering that my ipad technically speaking is the most power and modern computer out of all of my computers.

19 Comments
Philip_Meyer
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Agree! Would particularly request record copy feature for iPad. Great app - loving it.

Chuck_S

+1 on this request.

I just started using Airtable and surprised that this feature request have been open for 2 years!

Angelica_Sauced
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 on this request

Having a copy paste feature for the handheld app would save us a lot of time too!

airship
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

+1. C’mon devs this is a must have function!

Heidi_Wai-Yee_C
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1. Using Airtable for an academic association membership list and updating stuff on an iPad at the moment, and it’s extremely frustrating to not be able to copy/cut a record to move it from the “expired” sheet to the “current” sheet.

Please and thanks.

Balint_Horvath
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

If there are no plans (obviously after 2 years), at least there should be the possibility to use Airtable desktop version using safari or whatever browser.

Thx guys at Airtable for considering feature requests or our input, in case someone is reading it from Airtable.

Bob_Wood
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Checking on this thread. Any plans to implement copy/paste or other keyboard shortcuts on iPad?

Rodrigo_Munoz
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I realize it’s probably something of a UI challenge to incorporate this, but it would really help make the mobile apps just as useful and powerful as the desktop website. Thanks for building a system that’s so good I just want to use it everywhere. :slight_smile:

Dan_Evans
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Any updates on this feature? I think more and more of us are using an iPad Pro as a laptop replacement, but little things like this make it really tough!

Juliana_Tomlins
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

It’s now June of 2020 and I’m also here trying to figure out a way to copy and paste from the mobile app. Any update on this feature? Thank you in advance!