Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Custom Branding of Bases!

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Josh_Tracy
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I would love to see the option to re-brand a base to show the logo of the client I am building the base for versus the airtable logo. Iโ€™m not talking about removing attribution or anything, just maybe making a fee based upgrade option or something - like a new price point for developers/businesses that build bases for other businesses? OR free is even better lol!

21 Comments
Madeline_Benson

This would be very helpful for our organization as well. We are using airtable to create forms for churches and pastors to fill out. We would like to have our logo at the top of the airtable forms to show that the form we are sending them has been created by our organization. The ability to insert our logo at the top of forms would be much appreciated.

Joshua_Abraham
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I +1, I need base icon that i made
hope this function can implement.

Knut
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Many thanks for this suggestion! Custom branding would be very nice to have.

Joshua_Abraham
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

yes, like my circle avatar i can change my photo,
hope base icon can change like this.

Shomrei_Emunah
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

i would like this too.

Joseph_Craparot
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes please provide the option to private brand.

Emme_Arre
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I see this is discussion that started a while back but does this option currently exist?
Thanks

Kyle_Stenson
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

+1. I manage 15+ partners and I have created bases for each. Being able to use their brandโ€™s color and logomark (and/or be able to choose what two letters appear on the base) would be helpful and professional. Hereโ€™s a mockup of what my workspace currently looks like along with two rough mockups.

Artboard 1.png

Also, my partners are in different markets and integrate with different products, so it would be great to be able to nest or folder bases within a workspace.

Cori_Kennedy
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I work with different customers nationwide - and I would like it if I could implement their logo into the AirTable logo.

Alan_Walker
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 million. Not being able to whitelabel views on the pro account is a bit silly - and totally wrecks the experience for users. So simple to achieve, also.