Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Dark/Night Mode

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SUPRVLLAN
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I’ve been using Airtable for a couple of weeks now and absolutely love the app. However, using it at night is blinding with all the white, so it would be great to have a Dark/Night mode similar to the dark Twitter theme or similar. Any plans for this on the road map?

84 Comments
Zapier_Test

Would love to see dark mode added—thanks!

Gary_Kavanagh

I’m currently evaluating Airtable for video game development pipelines on my team, and native dark mode that doesn’t rely on hacky browser plug-ins or that changes some colors that should stay consistent (images,color coded fields) is really needed. Nearly all the software we use has it, it’s an expected feature, and for people who work with computers all day or especially when working at night, it’s an eye health concern and not just an aesthetic preference.

Todd_Zimmerman

Next month it'll be six years since this thread opened. That's 2,169 days, and 9 pages of comments, without even the courtesy of a single response from Airtable.

Ion_Mura
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Dark/Night mode is a must-have on smartphone applications.

There are custom options on the computer, but you can't really do anything on smartphone, so please let our eyes say thank you to you 😉