Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Detailed mobile notifications & reminders

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stephanie_Batro
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi. I am new to Airtable, and am just starting to set my team up on it. So far, the biggest issue I have is this: my team mainly works away from computers. We are not constantly looking at our bases. While using Airtable as a mobile task/project management tool, it is impossible to know 1)if someone has completed a task, 2) if a task is overdue, 3)if a task’s status has been updated. It would be immensely helpful if someone who is “watching” a task could opt to be notified for any of these changes. Additionally, I think Airtable would benefit from creating more robust push notifications when someone is added as a collaborator or is mentioned in a row. For example: “You have been added as a collaborator in ‘To Do’ - Create invoice for new order - Due 07/07/17.” This notification can actually have an option to “Set a reminder.” That way the person responsible for the task can actually remember to do it (assuming that he or she can’t get to it right that very moment). These features would make Airtable infinitely more useful for me and I’m sure for many other users as well.

4 Comments
Tech_Tylercivic
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Check out Slack. It has. Nice Airtable interface and the functions you could use.

Max_Lynam
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1000 for better notifications and reminders.

is it going to come @Airtable_Team @Airtable_Support ???

Diana_McCaskill
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Any updates re: setting reminders… this would be a valuable feature. @Airtable_Support

Shante_Adam
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

How does slack help push notifications to the sirtable app on mobile/desktop/browser?