Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Detailed mobile notifications & reminders

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Stephanie_Batro
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi. I am new to Airtable, and am just starting to set my team up on it. So far, the biggest issue I have is this: my team mainly works away from computers. We are not constantly looking at our bases. While using Airtable as a mobile task/project management tool, it is impossible to know 1)if someone has completed a task, 2) if a task is overdue, 3)if a taskโ€™s status has been updated. It would be immensely helpful if someone who is โ€œwatchingโ€ a task could opt to be notified for any of these changes. Additionally, I think Airtable would benefit from creating more robust push notifications when someone is added as a collaborator or is mentioned in a row. For example: โ€œYou have been added as a collaborator in โ€˜To Doโ€™ - Create invoice for new order - Due 07/07/17.โ€ This notification can actually have an option to โ€œSet a reminder.โ€ That way the person responsible for the task can actually remember to do it (assuming that he or she canโ€™t get to it right that very moment). These features would make Airtable infinitely more useful for me and Iโ€™m sure for many other users as well.

4 Comments
Tech_Tylercivic
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Check out Slack. It has. Nice Airtable interface and the functions you could use.

Max_Lynam
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1000 for better notifications and reminders.

is it going to come @Airtable_Team @Airtable_Support ???

Diana_McCaskill
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Any updates re: setting remindersโ€ฆ this would be a valuable feature. @Airtable_Support

Shante_Adam
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

How does slack help push notifications to the sirtable app on mobile/desktop/browser?