Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Download snapshots?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris_Sanders
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I’m finding that Airtable does so many things right, and I want to use it in my nonprofit for client/case/volunteer management, but I’m hesitant to throw all of our eggs in that basket without the ability to locally back up the data—at least once in awhile—including attachments. It would be very valuable to us to be able to download the snapshots, and then restore from them later, if needed. (Note: I’m assuming that snapshots include attachments…that would be key)

23 Comments
Marianne_Hooge1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Same here, with so many bases and tables, manually downloading data is not feasible. Any updates on when a better data export will be available?

Andrew_Davies
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I use the new Google document generator to achieve this. Creates a Google Doc of my data based on a view via an automation set to run once a week.

Works like a charm!

Willem_Dewulf
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi @Marianne_Hoogeveen , if you want to automate this process then Pro Backup might be a good solution for you. It automatically backs up all of your data once per day and syncs them to dynamic Google Sheets file.

Here’s more info about this: https://probackup.io/backup/airtable