Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Duplicate and Sharing Dashboards Function

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
pandrade
5 - Automation Enthusiast

It would be helpful if we were able to duplicate an entire dashboard and also be able to share only the dashboard with others - today if we share the link to a dashboard the person only see it if we give them the access, at least as read-only to the entire base.

9 Comments
Gabi_Messina
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Bringing this to the top! Would love to see that feature

Dylan_Golow
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Any update on this feature request?

Olivia_Fagan

This would be extremely helpful and time saving. Itโ€™s tedious recreating dashboards that use the same apps for different years (ie a yearly sales overview) by duplicating each individual app to a new dashboard.

Amos_Rendao

+100 on this. Iโ€™m losing so much time to this tedious process of duplicating apps across multiple dashboards where I could have quickly duplicated the entire dashboard :frowning:

Natalie_Zdan
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Agreed on both counts! Just now I was trying to figure out how to duplicate a dashboard with no luck.

Briana_Wertalik

This would be huge!!

Scott_Van_Brunt

This would be massive โ€“ Please :pray:

Marshall_Johnso
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Everyone else can duplicate dashboard, how is this not a easy thing already.  Just search for  "Duplicate or Copy a dashboard in" and every program but airtable comes up and have solutions...

GoldenCat
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I just accidentally deleted a column which caused my data to become skewed and needed to copy an earlier version. Now I need to rebuild the whole reporting structure in another base

Being able to move interfaces or duplicate them to other tabs and tables would be great