Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Embedded Form CSS Styling

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Megan_Dunagan
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I love the embeddable Form option for information collection, however, it’s almost impossible to style the form using CSS since I can’t Inspect the code. It just shows as an over-all object rather than individual text and box components.

I would be nice to be able to know the div id’s or classes in order to make it appear a part of your site’s type faces and colors.

If this is an option already, no amount of googling or searching the community/support has turned up anything for me.

28 Comments
Rose_Haft1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Ditto! Also with all 20 characthers needed to post something.

Sue_Holder
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Yes, a whole year later we still need to style the airtable form which is incredibly useful but doesn’t look great on any website.

kennypurnomo
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

i need this! Please add this feature

Christine_Bush
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Absolutely. A lousy embed option isn’t a feature, it’s a problem.

Rather than jumping through more Zapier hoops, I just link to Airtable forms using a “_blank” target to open them in a new tab instead of having them be such a scar on the site. Suboptimal.

Ludovic_Moular1

Hi @Airtable,
Would it be possible for you to reply here? This looks to me as a must-have feature, event if it only enables basic styles.

Annika_Puura
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

@Airtable Many months have passed since this feature request was posted :thinking: With so many people requesting this, do you have any plans of enabling this in the future?

Joseph_Tandle
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I agree. This is a necessary feature. At least basic editing to start with. It would be so easy to do.

RobskiLS

Any update on this Airtable? 

I am also about to integrate a 3rd party tool for a job your form did perfectly, and one of the reasons I decided to pay. Now to find that I can't edit the CSS is a bit hard to take, in this day and age. 

It's only a minor detail but it would make a big difference to many people, as you can see.